Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's the best eyeshadow color to match my blue mascara?

Colored mascara is the rage right now in my place and I thought I'd try some when I go out with some friends tomorrow night. But I'm having trouble with my eyeshadows. They just don't look right with my new mascara. I don't wanna look funny or anything. Should I stick with the classic black mascara and ditch the colored ones?What's the best eyeshadow color to match my blue mascara?
Have you tried white eyeshadow? Its awesome. You wouldn't think so but it is. Black is hot too. Makes me wanna buy some funky mascara ;o)What's the best eyeshadow color to match my blue mascara?
I tend to put on black masacara and do pink frosted tips. But if you want all blue lashes go for blue eyshadow with different shades. it sounds obvious but any other colours would be a bit rainbowish. match the eyshadow exactly or do black shadow black mascara and blue tips. xx
did you try a darkish blue? that usually works, and maybes its just the brand your using that isnt right for you, try some different brands and if you still dont like them go back to the cliassic black.
I'd go with classic black they tend to look better, however copper colored eyeshadow with blue mascara would look quite interesting because the copper would make the blue ';pop';
Maybe a shade of blue or purple...ooohhh what if you did blue and then higher to the top of your eye you used a tint of purple that would looke pretty sweet!
Try a brown or bronzey color.


Or a pale shimmery color.
I think if you wanna go with the blue mascara where a silver eyeshadow and blend a small amount of blue in the crease of your eyelids.


x
try silver,white,black, or navy
I would have to say teal. It makes the eye pop and it looks very cute in the spring
green all day long! They say blue and green should never be seen , but they are wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal