Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow would look good on me?

I'm 13 and people say I look kind of mature for my age. I've got dark brunette hair (almost black), just a little bit tan, and green eyes. I was hoping just for a little bit of eyeshadow that would compliment my eyes, what color do you think I should use? Thanks!What kind of eyeshadow would look good on me?
Hiya, well firstly I would not put on too much foundation, as you look mature for your age it may give the effect of you looking even more older. So I'd go for 'Dream Matte Mousse' which has good coverage which is very light!


But of course it is all up to you.


But what I am answering this for, the eyeshadow.


-Step one;


Use eyeshadow primer, 'Urban Decay Primer Potion' is amazing and I would say it makes the colour maybe even double the brightness it would be without it; it also will make your eyeshadow stay on all day, no questions asked!:)


-Step two;


Use a light colour all over your lid, up to the crease, but not any further, maybe use a light brown or gold.


-Step three;


The colours, for your green eyes and tanned skin I would definitely go for blues and golds. The blues contrast your green eyes and will make them look a lot greener, and golds make eyes look bigger and bolder, the best thing to do would be to put golds in the corner of your eye, and to the middle, then join this colour up with the blue, so they are smudging into eachother.


-Step four;


Use the gold all along the bottom of your eye, near the eyelashes, sort of underneath.


-Step five;


Then use mascara, and your done! The best mascara I know is L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, it is amazing!





Finally, here are other possible colours you could go for:


Pinks


Silvers


Purples


Browns.





But make sure you experiment, you may find a colour you love, and go for it!:D


xWhat kind of eyeshadow would look good on me?
I can give you some eye make up and eye shadow advice. I hope to be helpful.
Purple is a complimentary color to green. If you were to wear it your eyes would look greener.
Green eyes would work best with brown or light purple or teal eyeshadow.
Apa yang kamu lakukan jika kamu menjadi anak sulung yang selalu dituntut perfect di mata keluarga
OMG you are exactly the same as me and I find matte golds soft browns and neutrals suit me





hope I helped
errm, try brown, but do a smoky eyes affect in black slightly over it.
I think a bluey purple colour...
A teal or soft blue...


brown or something like that











HUGZ%26amp;KiiSSESSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal