Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to use cream eyeshadow properly?

I just got this beautiful pink sparkly cream eyeshadow, which goes on great, but after about ten-fifteen minutes of wear it starts to crease and smudge. How can I keep it looking awesome all day long?How to use cream eyeshadow properly?
i would put some powder on your eyelids and then some eyeshadow for the cream to stick to and it will last longerHow to use cream eyeshadow properly?
unfortunately there is nothing that you can do about it. having shadow in my creases is a major pet peeve for me. I tried using Avon cream shadow in the tubes once and found that if I applied their tube cream shadow before my eye shadow, the shadow will last all day. Also make sure that you wash your face before you apply eye shadow to make sure that you remove excess oil. Good Luck!
you take it and throw it in the trash. its crap, it runs on hot days and leaves creases.





if you looking for a lot of coverage use just a tiny bit of foundation on your lids then add powder. it will allow you to use less powder to get great color coverage.
definately put some foundation powder on ur leads but first make sure you wipe off all the oil..also use ur finger to apply the eyeshadow and make sure is not too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal