Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some MAC eyeshadow essentials I should add to my collection?

I'm getting paid next week and plan on buying lots of wearable and fun MAC shades. I already own the following:


Vanilla


Retrospeck


Ricepaper


Honey Lust


Club


Steamy


Bamboo





Care to give me any suggestions on what to buy?





Also, if you have any color suggestions for the MAC Paint Pots, I'll gladly take them as well. :)What are some MAC eyeshadow essentials I should add to my collection?
Bare Study paint pot is a great item to have on hand. It works great as a base but also as an eyeshadow by itself. It has a bit of shimmer. But is so flattering on most skin tones.





I would also recommend


Sumptuous Olive


Brule


Amber Lights


Soba


Carbon





Hope this Helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal