Monday, June 21, 2010

What eyeliner and eyeshadow works the best?

Ok, I need makeup that lasts and doesn't smudge. I have very sensitive skin and am very allergic to all Avon products! Plus I need something affordable; nothing 10 or 20 dollars! Thanks!What eyeliner and eyeshadow works the best?
I really love the fancy brands like Urban Decay and MAC. It's true that the more expensive, the better the quality.





If you're looking for drug store brands that cost less money, my favorites are HIP and Milani.





There's also this thing you can buy at Sephora called ';Eyeshadow Primer Potion'; by Urban Decay that you put on before you put on your eyeshadow so it wont smear as easily. It costs a pretty penny, but it will save you more money in the long run because you wont have to keep buying the super expensive non-smearing kinds of eyeshadow.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





Before my friend went to prom she sprayed hairspray over her eye makeup to keep it from getting ruined while she danced. Sounds gross but she said it worked. I wouldn't recommend it, but I thought I should suggest it just in case.What eyeliner and eyeshadow works the best?
In my experience, covergirl perfect point plus eye pencil is really good. its blendable, and won't run or give you raccoon eyes. though, if you want a really smudgy kohl-like pencil, this might not be the one for you.


run it across your upper and lower lash lines (this will make your eyes seem naturally defined), and draw a line across the top of your eye to the end, extending the just a little bit past. always blend! just not in your lash lines. you might not want to mix these two colors (black and khaki, lash lines and outside). I use N.Y.C black eyeliner (about $1 each at target, but with black, you could choose pretty much whatever brand you want. this is just cheap and good.) for my lash lines, or the covergirl grey khaki (also comes in black, brown, grey, and blue [the black is really god for inner lash lines, while khaki doesn't show much]) eyeliner that i mentioned earlier (about $5 at drugstores and target) for my upper eye or lash lines. sometimes i use a rimmel gold eyeliner (about $4 at target) on the top (and sometimes inner ';v';) of my eye, making a thick line. you could even use a color like blue, white, purple, copper, teal or silver if you want a pop. it all depends on your eye color.


i really hope this helps, i have grey-green eyes, but if you have brown eyes, you might want to choose an eye-brightening liner color like silver. pair your liner with a shadow that compliments it. if you use a bold color, you don't really need a shadow at all, but on the other hand, with a grey, brown, or black liner you can use pretty much any color shadow you want. HAVE FUN!





Mina``
Sephora makeup is really good. lancome eyeline is a little but thats what i use because it lasts a while too.
i really really like this eyeliner its called cover girl perfect point plus. in black onyx. alot of my friends have it and its like $6
almay eyeliners and covergirl lash blast mascara. :)
I like cover girl
cover girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal