Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite eyeshadow color to wear?

I am just trying trying to see the majority of favorite color eyeshadow.What is your favorite eyeshadow color to wear?
Purple





:)What is your favorite eyeshadow color to wear?
A light icy pink, or a sorta silvery-ish color.





They look best on my really pale skin and blue eyes, I wish I could wear darker or more extreme colors, but they look horrible with my skin tone !





[:





Answer Mine ? :





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Pewter..





its kind of a silvery,pale grey,beige, color.


its hard to explain but it looks good and natural on any eyecolor
collection 2000 dazzle me pots in sugarplum and magical.
Brown and natural colors.
browns, gold, pink, white, black
sparkly brown with blue by lashline
Dark brown
Dark blue, purple, and green :)
like bright blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal