Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the best eyeshadow colours for Hazel eyes?

I have heard gold/copper is a good colour but it looks freakish on me (well, I think so at least!) I have very light skin and medium brown hair. I use a brown or plum coloured eyeliner so any other suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks girls!What are the best eyeshadow colours for Hazel eyes?
Soft light, shimmery pink, or a mid tone silver would be nice, and perfect for the holidays. Purple will also bring out the green in hazel eyes.What are the best eyeshadow colours for Hazel eyes?
I would probably use a copper or a brown to bring out the color in your eyes. But of course i have blue eyes! =D
I have hazel eyes and I use pink to bring out the green and a darker brown to bring out the brown. Purples will emphasize both the green and the brown. Its just about finding the exact shade of those colors that will look the best on you.
neutrals- beige/tan/browns......plum/mauve- purple range would look great too! since you have light skin, cooler tones (blues/purples/silvers) would look better than warm tones (golds/reds/pinks etc). i





brush the lid with the darker shade...and highlight the brow bone with a lighter shade- light mauve or cream, and dust a bit of shimmer on the inner ducts to make your eyes look wider. put on clear mascara to keep it simple, or for a more glam look....put on brown or dark purple (whatever dark color you're wearing on your lids) eyeliner, and lots of volumizing mascara- i like volume exact by covergirl. you can also line the bottom of your eyes with kohl/pencil eyeliner for an exotic look.
I have hazelish greenish eyes, I dont really wear a lot of make up but when I do I usually go with light colors like peach, light green, goldish-yellowish and other colors like those.
before using a eyeshadow, decide what colour you want to bring out in your eyes. because u have hazel eyes brown or green will probably suit you the most. If you want to emphasize the brown use a medium brown, and if you want green to stand out use a shimmery medium green.





be careful with dark eyeshadow on fair skin, because when applied incorrectly it can look like you have 2 bruises on your eyelids.
i have hazel eyes also, and i use a bronze-y color, kind of a darker brown and do a really light coat


it looks really good!





and i agree, gold does look freakish... i made the mistake of buying a $22 gold eyeshadow once, and it was awful





go for the dark bronze!
That depends if your hazel is more brown or more green.


I have hazel eyes but they are more green than brown. So I use purples, lights greens, sometimes oranges.


For more brown colors - bronzes, gold, brown, beiges, oranges.


Also, using mineral eyeshadow I find makes your eyes really pop.
green is good. and purple
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal