Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour of eyeshadow should I wear with a violet dress?

I have a wedding reception and I am going to wear a violet dress. What colour of eyeshadow should I use? My eyes are brown and I have a pale complexion. Thank you.What colour of eyeshadow should I wear with a violet dress?
wear a good foundation keep ur cheeks and lips n neutral colors.... think u should put more emphasis on ur eyes...use the eye shadow in violet color..u can make a combination of violet and silver, violet and black, or violet and golden ..look at the following pics for some ideas..good luck





http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi鈥?/a>





http://www.icompact.com/gallery/data/506鈥?/a>What colour of eyeshadow should I wear with a violet dress?
do violet but put


it on pretty light


becuz if you have


a pale skin complexion,


you wouldnt want the


eyeshadow to over-


power your face. i


think it will look very


pretty :) love; malorie.
I would also use a natural tone (beige or shimmery skin tone) instead of matching colour. But I would use a plum (or dark raisin) eye liner - very thin line, nothing exaggerated and nice brown-black mascara. Good luck!
Violet or a pastel pink would look nice and compliment your dress. If you opt for a pink you could get a lipstick to match.





What colour shoes and handbag are you having?
You could just simply use a black liner, and a neutral - off white, cream, light beige eye shadow over all the eye lid and charcoal grey or black on the lower part of the lid for more depth.
something that has a bit of sparkle that doesnt stray too far from your skin tone. in other words a shimmery skin colored shade. it will be pretty and natural looking but not WOW-LOOK AT MY PURPLE EYESHADOW! ya know?!
browns, gold, or greens or a combination of them
Violet to match your dress. Don't go over the top with it though. Just pop a bit under your eyes.
lavender or pink..:) silver will do too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal