Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I prevent eyeshadow from getting messy and coming off?

I usually wear black eyeshadow, or pink, and bright colors.


I use L'oreal Infinite Wear, but it's so crappy!


After an hour or two, it gets all over my eyes and it wears away.


What kind of eyeshadow WORKS?How can I prevent eyeshadow from getting messy and coming off?
Whatever eyeshadow brand you use, it is best to put eyeshadow primer before you apply your eyeshadow. Try urban decay primer potion, too faced shadow insurance or L'oreal decreased eye primer. primer will help your eyeshadow to last longer. hope that helps :)How can I prevent eyeshadow from getting messy and coming off?
It's not about the eye shadow, it's about the base! These are some of the best ones:





Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance


Urban Decay Primer Potion


Mac Paint Pots





Eye shadow bases keep the colours on your lid for longer, keep them from creasing, and make the pigment show up even more.
Try using M.A.C eyeshadows..they do work for me..But no matter what kind of eyeshadow you should always use an eyeshadow primer..It prevents creasing..falling and wearing off..





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/syndicated/mac/mac.ognc?n-state=http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID%3dCATEGORY15103%26PRODUCT_ID%3dPROD1479~~~G!090B3BCBFDB8!ZRZmHv6iITCNZlg%3d~~ws-nocache~~@http://syndicator.esteelauder.com/syndicator/Macys/maccosmetics_us





Try that Paint for eyeshadow..I have it and it works great!..


HOPE I HELPED..=)
apply primer before putting your eyeshadow on.


i recommend 'too faced shadow insurance'





*works like a charm (:





http://www.toofaced.com/product_template…





it's about $17.


it's not a lot in a bottle, but you really don't use that much.
Go to icings by clairs. I cant remeber what I got but they have black and tons of bright colors and it stays on really well! Try it out. ;]
use a primer. most eyeshadows wont stay on their own they need a base..like concealor or a primer to help them. they might fade but loreal de-crease keeps them from fading!
use cheezburgers.
use primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal