Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Do I apply eyeshadow without it smudging or getting on my lashes?

Its always difficult for me.How Do I apply eyeshadow without it smudging or getting on my lashes?
You need a good brush meant for applying eyeshadow..dip the small brush into the shadow and then just put it on your entire lid..are you using like a liquid shadow? That does get in your lashes easily..but for me regular eyeshadow doesn't get in my lashes..if this doesn't help then you can always put on dark mascara and then you won't notice the eyeshadow=)How Do I apply eyeshadow without it smudging or getting on my lashes?
Apply a base to your eyelid before adding color. You should be applying the eyeshadow before you add mascara. Make sure you blend the color in with a good brush. Are you using cheap eyeshadow? If so, you may want to upgrade a bit.
I know meeh too! I had the same problem until i was watching this tyra show about applying cosmetics and apperantly the best thing to do is take a piece of tape, close your eyes and tape your eyelashes to your face. Use an eye shadow brush and apply! I know it sounds bizzare but it works! and it also gives you a fresh celeb. looking eye shadow look! You can also log onto Tryashow.com and she has tons of makeup tips there! or seventeen.com they also have some!





Good LUck!


Kendra
i use those littl cotton swabs
*~*I would highly recommend using a brush/eyeshadow applicator (like the one linked below; it's only $1.60 and you can easily clean them by using luke warm water %26amp; a mild soap such as baby shampoo). I guarantee that if you use this brush (or a similar one), your eyeshadow will not get onto your lashes or smudge. HTH!! ;) *~*
you cant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal