Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you make eyeshadow look cute?

I can NEVER get it right! It always looks uneven. How do you apply it and what with? Any tips would be great. 10 points for the best!How do you make eyeshadow look cute?
It takes practice, and with the proper techniques you should be great. You apply eye shadow with many types of brushes, go to youtube and look up ';makeup tutorials'; they hold all your answers.How do you make eyeshadow look cute?
You either apply with this:


http://www.planetbeauty.com/brands/Illum鈥?/a>





How to apply:


You can't really learn to apply it by pictures. So this is what I do, with a clean fresh brush I put the eyeshadow on with gentle wavy strokes on my eyelid. I make sure it is all going in the right place and if it goes out a little I just wipe it either with my finger if it is a powder eyeshadow but a wipe if it is liquid. Though, if you just play around you should be able to find your own perfect way on how to apply it.


Good luck!
You have to have a brush set. The sponge applicators most come with are junk. You can get brushes at Target or anywhere for cheap!





http://www.target.com/Sonia-Kashuk-Essen鈥?/a>





It's a lot to explain online (brush by brush), but if you want, go to your local Macy's and have a consultation with any counter. I'd suggest one of the big 4 (Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior, or Chanel)- they have the best colors to work with for a beginner, and can explain everything you need to know. And it's free!
try this site http://www.MyFashionLink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal