Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeliner and eyeshadow goes best with greenish/brown eyes?

I have green eyes, but on the inside and outside there is a noticeable amount of brown. My skin is very pale, so black eyeliner is a little too much. What color eyeliner and eyeshadow goes best with greenish/brown eyes?
I have green eyes and pale skin. I have flecks of gold through mine. I love a magenta/purple color. It makes the green really pop. I have also heard that dark browns and steely grays work for green eyes. Not so much for me. Experiment!





Good luck!!What color eyeliner and eyeshadow goes best with greenish/brown eyes?
Hey! I have the similar eye colour to yours, it's funny sometimes they look really green, and other times they look really brown depending on what I wear...


I usually use brown eyeshadow as eyeliner because it's not as dramatic... i use brown eyeliner too sometimes if im going out. I light pink eyeshadow. Believe it or not it looks pretty good if it is shimmery, and really well blended, it makes your eyes look more brown if you use pink and brown together. It makes my eyes look more green if i stay away from the brown eyeliner, and just use mascara and some olive green eyeshadow. I don't do that as often, since my main eye colour is brown. I like the look of a little brown eyeshadow for liner, and then some pink eyeshadow and a lot of mascara myself.


good luck!


xo!
i like the effect black has with pale skin.....but if you don't want it, try this....





http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Eyeliner
brown brown brown. I myself have greeny browny eyes.. keep with the browns and golds.. they look beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal