Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow color would look best for my skintone?

I have a yellow skin tone(I'm asian) and I want a basic eyeshadow color that I can wear everyday.So I was wondering what kind of eyeshadow would look best on my skintone.Please suggest any brands and specific colors.It can be drugstore or high end.Thanks(:What kind of eyeshadow color would look best for my skintone?
Okay, so I would suggest any of these colors from ULTA... I will also give you the link to the cite so you can browse (:


mint


toast


brass


tiara


gold leaf


suede


moonbeam





...so I am thinking any bronze-ish or skin tone color will definitely make your eyes look highlited, but wont look too overdone, or a light color could be used to make your eyes POP! i would suggest getting a few colors, and taking a color like the one called 'toast' and 'sage' and putting sage toward the corners of your eyes, and blending in some toast toward the outside edges of your eyes... :) hope this helped, and good luck. btw, this eye shadow lasts forever, and is super cheap, i have some so it's from experience!!!


good luck!


...here's the link: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





if that doensn't work, then just go to www.ulta.com then click on ULTA under all of the categories, then makeup, then eyeshadow, then you can browse all of the colors!What kind of eyeshadow color would look best for my skintone?
well im assuming u have darker eyes...maybe brown...


if so use brown colors...


take three colors...(brownish)


first take a cream color for the base


then for the lid take a slightly darker color


and in the crease put the darkest of


the colors and use your fingers to blend it
I guess a soft blue.


My friends asian/vietnamese%26amp;nd blue


is just beautiful on her!


I mean other colors would too,but blue idk


its just somethign about it!


I dont really pay attention to the brands


so I guess just get it from Walmart.
hi. i'm asian too. i think it depends. if you like east asian i say light blue looks best or if you south asian or a darker colored asian i say a darker blue.
A great color would be a brownish-green,





my best friend (Kawii) is asian too.





She wears it everyday.





It looks great!!!!
http://www.beinggirl.com/en_US/funzone_g鈥?/a> This should help you find one. But my opinion I would say maybe some shade of green. Hope that helps! =)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1210/8273鈥?/a>
Medium to light shades of brown work good on everyone. I love Covergirl and mac, that's all I own.
Go for dark colours like browns or blues
I'd say go to a dept. store where they have people that can see you and are knowledgeable about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal