Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour eyeshadow should i wear big brown eyes ?

When i put on eyeshadow it looks wrong if you know what i mean i think ijm using the wrong colour.What colour eyeshadow should i wear big brown eyes ?
hi you can buy a black eyeshadow from H%26amp;M, use a small brush and put it in the eye socket and blend it all over your eyelid, then use a little bit underneath. Finish with some curling mascara = gorgeous!What colour eyeshadow should i wear big brown eyes ?
This happened to me too! I have brown eyes also and I think the best colors are purple (violet), light blue, and grey! They are all so pretty and go soooo well! I really hope these work for you, they work really well for me! Pink never really worked for me because I aready have pinkish skin so it just makes me look really warm. I don't know what skin type you have, but try to avoid pink! lol! %26lt;333
lilac, dark green work for me... my eyes are hazel but look brown at night.. u try lilac first
try green eyeshadow
try plum colored thats what my friend wears and it makes her eyes look really good.
smokey greys and black !! smokey look always best !!!
Ya can get away with most strong colours and especially gold tones....but avoid pastel colours they suit blues and greenz better!! xXx
Use Brown Eyeshadow with a Thin Brush to use it as a thick eyeliner then use black mascara...its looks great as i have brown eyes!
I ALSO HAVE BIG BROWN EYEZ, I USE GOLD, OR A LIGHT BROWN
i have big brown eyes and the same prob!


I tend to use a light brown that is a few shades darker than your skin tone, with lots of eyeliner and flaunt those lashes!!


Lol.. thats all i can suggest sorry..x
to bring out your brown eyes you should wear cooler shades like lime green and turquoise if you want to go wild. but for a subttle eyeshadow either your own colour or gold. or the smoky grey that was allready mentioned.





But with bringing out your eyecolor, don't use pink or red or orange. use the opposite color on the colormap or the ';exact'; same color your eyes are.
light, pale pink compliments brown; browns and rusty colors accent them; and purple will make them really stand out
Just now I use Browns Golds pinks with brown liner and masacars for during the day a night I use a olive green all over my lid with a matte black in the crease with black liner to create a cat eye with 2 coats of black mascara keep lips and cheeks natural though
Greens, Silvers, Brown(Light), Grey, White, Bright.
I have hazel eyes and I wear bronze, gold and rusty shades for the day for night I wear Purples, lilacs and greens.


Hope this helps.
greens, yellows and purples.
well for the day you should use light golds with dark metallic browns to create a contrast...then you can jazz it up for night with metallic greens and golds! hope this helps.
Dark pink, brown or green with a light colour like cream just under the brow and on the inside corner. But not too much with the cream
It depends on what u r wearing. I have hazel eyes and sometimes it looks horiable. Just change the color.


It does not mean you r useing the wrong color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal