Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make the color of my powder eyeshadow richer?

I have beautiful shades of powder eyeshadow, but I put it on and it's not as rich as I would like, almost see-through. How can I make the color more powerful? Do I transform it into a cream shadow? Use a primer?How can I make the color of my powder eyeshadow richer?
Try putting water on your brush, it makes the colors look bolder.





Or you could use a white eyeshadow stick like NYX Jumbo Pencil. It intensifies the color. Just apply it to the lid and then apply the eyeshadow you want. However, I hear that NYX Jumbo pencils crease so make sure you use a primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.How can I make the color of my powder eyeshadow richer?
Use Lise Watier Metamorphix Liquid. It transforms any powder into a liquid - it's so good you could even use it as liner! It goes on as thick as you mix it, and if you don't like the transparency the first time, you can apply layer upon layer until you like it.





That in combination with an eye primer, you will be good to go! It's an amazing product
Yes, you need to use a primer! The sell a few options at sephora! I also like the Mac one


but another tip is to buy a white shadow and apply it under the shimmery one.





but primers are great because they help with even it up the shadow and they also stay longer. Also it helps to keep your eyeliner in place and smudge free





good luck hun! I also love shimmery shadows, so girly!!!
use a primer on your lids before applying the eyeshadow. then apply some fix plus or visine on your brush before applying the eyeshadow. if you don't have fix plus or visine or you don't want to spend the money, just put water on the brush. its not as effective but its better than nothiing
you can try and put a little chapstick (weird i know) on your eye lids and then apply th powder eyeshadow. It worked for me..i heard it somewhere but dont remember where
you can put water on the brush, wipe some of it off so that it's damp and then put on your eyeshadow. It'll make it much bolder! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal