Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the best eyeshadow colors for me?

I have yellowish amber eyes and since my eye color is so rare there are never ';recommended'; shades for me.What are the best eyeshadow colors for me?
I agree with the black. Black looks good with almost every eye color. If you want to go a little nutty, you can try some blue or green maybe...Maybe even some orange-ish color. My best advice would be to...go and get one of those cheap pallates that have a bunch of colors and just play until you find shades that you like. Try it with different colors of eyeliner and mascara...don't be afraid to get crazy, the only one who will see it is you and you might find something that you like. That's what I did! That's how I learned...but I like crazy anyway so...What are the best eyeshadow colors for me?
Have you tried going on the virtual makeup sites. Mary kay products have them also with color suggestion. It also depends on the trend your going for.
i think black with shimmer is good for ur eyes color and almost for every eyes color.
browns? smoky browns? natural looks with minerals, etc. I like www.christinacosmetics.com
i am an make up expert and the colours that will suit you are the colours oposite ur eye colour on the colour wheel. this is purple and blue eyeshadow. it might seem strange, but in case you havent noticed, celebritys with amber eyes always look good in those colours, and tanned olive skin looks good in indigo. if you want to play it safe, trygold,bronze and/or black liner. this willl give you feline eyes....very hot!
usually the color of eyeshadow depends on the color of your clothes.
mossy green e/s!
purple or green.


my eye color is kinda yellowish too sometimes.


barely though.


i bet your eyes are pretty.


you're lucky ^^
almost ANYthing...you're gifted....depending on the style you like....but for basic colors...id go ';nude'; with some liner on top and bottom...or go for darker shades to bring out ur eyes...but be careful not to go TOO dark or you'll lean toward hooker...and thats not a good idea.....play with magentas and greens...and browns......and if you're daring.....';emo'; black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal