Monday, June 21, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow brand is good to do a smoky eye?

I don't wear eye shadow but i want to start, i wear everything else like eye liner and mascara, i just want to know what brand in black and silver eyeshadow is good to use to start doing a smoky look on my eyes?What kind of eyeshadow brand is good to do a smoky eye?
Mac or Urban Decay.





I prefer Urban Decay.





Both have similar pigmentation.What kind of eyeshadow brand is good to do a smoky eye?
Any shadows will work, you just need 2+ coordinating colors to create that look. The trick is sweeping the color under your eyes for that smoked out look. You do not need to purchase pricey makeup to achieve this look. However, if you are a makeup girl, I'm gonna have to agree that MAC is the way to go, but not necessary if you are experimenting and learning. :)
I know it's not the easiest to get, but I have Avon eye shadow and I absolutely swear by it! I love it and it's lasted me a long time. It has the perfect texture.
cover girl or maybeline.....they usually have like a color pack of 4 or 5 or 6 that can go together and look good together.
Mac and/or mark is a really good brand to use if you're beginning to do the smokey eye...
Mac. Mac is #1.
Definetly Mac makeup is the best. they have a WIDE selection of eye makeup. You will definetly find what your looking for
MAC is the PERFECT eyeshadow to do a smokey look.
Urban Decay... or MAC
I use Jean Paul Goltier.
must be something made of hemp..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal