Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I get rid of creases in my eyeshadow?

When I put eyeshadow on it looks fine for a couple of hours. But then I have eyeshadow build up in the creases of my eyes. I use powder eyeshadow and powder foundation first. What can I do?How can I get rid of creases in my eyeshadow?
I always would get creases in my eyeshawdow no matter how much I spent on it. I have hooded eyes so that contributed alot to the creases.





You need to invest in some eye primer. Just apply it before your eyeshadow, and the shadow will go on much easier and look better. It will eliminate creasing AND it will stay on alot longer!





Mary Kay eye primer is what I use I love it. But you can find the Primer at nearly any makeup counter, Good luck %26lt;3How can I get rid of creases in my eyeshadow?
Be sure to use a moisturizer all over...and try switching to a liquid foundation...I like Loreal...and put it all over..including your eye lids. The use a cream foundation...apply with your finger tip...goes on lighter..not heavy! You can use a small brush (not pad) to add a powder highlight color!
u shouldn't put foundation on ur eyes. try an eye primer- from MAC, victoria's secret, or bobbi brown, then apply your eyeshadow. u can also vary your types of shadow: like try creme shadows (my personal favorite, because they take like 2 seconds to apply and look great as a contrast in the inner corners of your eyes for a night out), mouse shadows, liquid shadows, etc.
You need to buy an eye primer. You can get them from MAC, Mary Kay or Sephora. Or you might be using too cheap of a brand. Spend more money and it will last longer.
Use a primer before you apply your shadow. Urban Decay has a really good one.
A cream based eye shadow will only make it worse.





They make foundation creams specifically for eyeshadow base.





Mary Kay has one that works well.
Try a cream based eyeshadow.
try a cream
I have the same problem. I use Mary Kay Triple action eye enhancer or Mary Kay eye primer. They both really work.


I have recently started using Bare Escentuals Mineral veil and foundation and they work as well.
Mary Kay has a product for this very problem. It's a primer and it works.
Cream based eye-shadow can be good, but it can go very badly. It has MORE of a tendency to gather in the crease of your eyelid. I recommend using a daily moisturizer over your whole face, (unless you have combo/oily skin, then just your eyelids and T-zone). Then cover your lids with your foundation powder before applying the eye-shadow. It will help the eye-shadow stay put.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal