Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can i make my eyes look shiny without using liquid eyeshadow?

I want to make my eyes look shiny but i dont have liquid eyeshadow but i do have eyeshadow. I wanna use a pale type of color like a basic one but make my eyes still look more shiny. Any tips?How can i make my eyes look shiny without using liquid eyeshadow?
Pick up your eyeshadow on a brush. Put a drop of Visine/eye drops (if you don't have any, then just use water) on the back of your hands. dampen the brush a tiny bit (don't wet it). Then pat it on your eyelids. It will give a shiny/glossy effect.How can i make my eyes look shiny without using liquid eyeshadow?
Add some vaseline to your eyeshadow maybe?


Or for a nude look just put vaseline on, or if you have any metallic or silver shadows they will look shiney :)


X
Use regular eyeshadow but dampen the brush that you put it on with. It will make the eyeshadow have a brighter shine.
Put eyeshadow on you eyelids..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal