Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eyeshadow color for me?

I have dark brown eyes and light to medium colored skin tone. What eye shadow colors can you suggest that will look pretty with that combination? I am looking for different colors since most of the ones I have now are different shades of browns and greens. However, I am not very keen on extremley bright colors and like my eyeshadows to look more ';natural';- if that makes any sense. Thanks!What is the best eyeshadow color for me?
A light shimmery gold or pinkWhat is the best eyeshadow color for me?
green
stick with what you are wearing with your color of eyes and color of hair you should wear fall colors
the color of strawberry lemonade kk by!
you can compare
Depends on your hair color.





Dark eyes go well with almost anthing not too vibrant.
try a voilet color eyeshadow, like the almay brown eye eyeshadows they offer


you could even try white
plum is a great color for brown eyes - you could even experiment with a really dark eggplant color
I think a pink color would look good. Not really light pink tho. Or a somewhat deep golden brown. I think those would be your best colors.
Lavender is very pretty with brown eyes.
Try a purpleish color...I have the exact same skin color, and brown eyes, too. I tried purples; a dark purple, a med. purple, and even a lilacy color - i liked the lilacy color, but experiment with them - test them and see what you like!!
light brown or navy blue work well


almost a bronze color would work well also
gold violet pink those would look really good on u luv u lol
try light brown purple or green ......those are the best color for wat ur looking for..... good luck. all the girls in my family have brown eyes and medium skin
You can go to Mary Kay web site and there is a part on the site where you can play around with make-up and what is best for your eyes and tone color of your face
Go for a soft burnt orange color
light earth tone colors.
I looked this up the other day for me (I have blue eyes) and I went out and bought the colors it suggested and my eyes look great. Here:





http://www.make-upusa.com/faq/eyeshadow.鈥?/a>
I think that both brown and green would look very pretty but you should try like a darker pink or white or maybe even a darker blue. and depending on your eye colors you could choose more colors and when you do that it will bring out the color in your eyes and make the eyeshawdow look some what natural.
A friend of mine has the same eye and skin tone and looks great in bronzed/rusty colors.
i would say a light blue or silver! those are my fav. I also have dark brown eyes and light to medium colored skin tone, they work great for me.
Black
you should probably use dark oranges. it would be good. or you should just use greens actually. greens are good colors for girls with brown hair.
I would try a light warm blue or a warm orange.








http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
Yes, a light shimmery gold would be good. That's what my friend wears and she looks like what you described. Otherwise the browns and greens sound nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal