Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour eyeshadow would go best with my colours?

I have brown eyes with a hint of yellow.


I have golden brown hair.


My skin is only slightly tanned.


And I am going to wear this makeup with a purple top so it needs to somehow go with purple as well!


Thanks.What colour eyeshadow would go best with my colours?
I am studying beauty therapy at college. I would suggest using a brown eyeshadow with liquid eyeliner along your top eyelid, maybe false eyelashes depending on how long your eyelashes already are. If not then use a black mascara and try to separate the lashes. I wouldn't go for a purple because I think that it will be hard to find the exact colour so it may look a bit odd, especially in pictures as the flash may make the eye shadow look brighter - if you do decide to go for purple then I would use a matte eyeshadow. Hope you look good honey :) xxxxWhat colour eyeshadow would go best with my colours?
I love seeing vibrant colors paired with brown eyes! Like electric blue and purple. Golds would also look cute! Basically, any contrasting color would make your eyes pop against your brown eyes and hair.
dark purple with shimmer silver shadow under the eyebraws





it will look amazing
I think a dark shade of purple with gold or silver shimmer eyeshadow on the brow bone. :) Hope this is useful
A dark purple would look really good
i wouldn't do purple eye shadow, to matchy matchy. But a light gold would look good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal