Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good eyeshadow to go with green eyes?

I'm just looking for a good color to go with my green eyes. Some colors look horrible and I thought I just see what other people have to say!What is a good eyeshadow to go with green eyes?
Deep toffee colors can look nice, but purple will make your eyes pop. Try a light brown (like a sand color) from crease to brow; cover your lid in a medium purple (about the color of an iris when it blooms), then just in the crease apply a dark purple lightly. Line with a toffee or purple eyeliner (a raisin color would work). And don't forget to curl your lashes, so people can see your peepers!What is a good eyeshadow to go with green eyes?
go whith somthing todaly opeset like brown so peaple see your eyes not your shadow
Faded shades of brown and tan could really make your green eyes stand out if you apply it right. Also if you go to the cosmetics isle most of the time they will have eyeshadow combinations designed just for people w/ green eyes.
Light brown
Been experimenting with makeup for 20 years, green eyes can pretty much be complimented by any color, just don't go overboard with the colors, but for the most part, if you wear green shadows, your eyes can look more blue and if you wear a blue, your green eyes'll pop!! Basic browns compliment most skin tones and that's probably where your problem lies... try to compliment your skin instead of your eyes and you'll solve your problem... Light skin, stick with browns... dark skin, add the purples and pinks...
I have green eyes and I have found that any shade of burgundy looks good as well as a brown/purple combination. :o)
i wear browns and smokey greys it makes the green stand out
green, brown, cream, beige. just test out a lot of colors. you can samples from Mary Kay consultants. They give you free samples of anything that you wanna try so that you can find the right look.
I have green eyes and think pinks and mauves look nicest a;so light champagne colors.
As an amateur make-up stylist, I use light green and sage or a jade-colored shadow to enhance the eye color and to make it pop, I use a plum-colored shadow in the crease and blended in with the plum/raisin-colored eyeliner I use on the bottom lid.
try this website.


Hope it could help you.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catsub.aspx鈥?/a>
silver
have you tried almay's (drug stores) new line of products geared specifically for certain eye colors? they have the coordinating lip stick, liner and shadows... good luck! really i make any color work with good liner and mascara! work it!
I would go with colors in the brown family. Beige, rust, something in between.....
gray and green and purple and brown
Brown looks awesome
Use a Light color that will help your eyes look open and brighter.


Maybe a peach. Pale green with a silky pearl sheen. Or just a Simple brown, people tell me that because I have green eyes, and red hair, I should use brown eyeshadow, or an off-white. Either way, I hope this helps!





~Stephanie~
pinks and light purples always look good.
In the cosmetics department Almay (I think that is the brand ) has a great eyeshadow that complements your eye color- they have one for Blue, brown and green eyes! You get 3 colors in one compact. I have the one for blue eyes.
Golds,browns and purples

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal