Monday, June 21, 2010

What colors of eyeshadow should I wear for my eyes?

My eyes are mostly blue, but have significant green and gray content in them.





What eyeshadow colors should I wear to enhance the blue, or the green or the gray? Basically, I want to know what colors of eyeshadow will make each of the pigments in my eyes pop out.





Like, if I wanted to make the greenishness stand out, or if I wanted them to look more gray, or to really enhance the blue.





If that's confusing, let me know, and I'll try to explain better.





Thanks!What colors of eyeshadow should I wear for my eyes?
my eyes are grey, so you can imagine how dissapointed i am they are not blue or green.to make grey eyes or green stand out,use an aqua colour on them,and blend.or use a purple on the lid, a grey in the crease, and always blend a white shadow all over your lid before you start as it will help your eye makeup stay put.dont use a dark purple,but a light purple and buy a white eyeliner to line the inside of the bottom lid.this makes your eyes look opened up.especially if your tired.What colors of eyeshadow should I wear for my eyes?
The color of your eyes doesnt matter as much as the undertones of your skin. If you eyeshadow looks great with blue eyes but looks like 80's crap with your skin, it doesnt matter.





Prescriptives is a great makeup company that organizes their shadows based on the undertones of your skin. Their options are Yellow/Orange, Red/Orange, Red, and Blue/Red. So if you are in the Y/O category, they have a seperate set of shadows just for people like you that will match perfectly. Also, if you are looking for a more dramatic look that will make your eyes pop, you can use your opposite category. Its kinda like if you have a warm undertone, then use warm colors to match and cool colors to pop.





They organize all of their makeup this way so that you can shop on your own once they tell you your undertone.





Good Luck.
The colour theory of complimentary colours is what you want to look at.





The compliment to blue is orange, but since most people don't wear orange eyeshadow you could look into various shades of brown, copper, gold, peach or coral.





The compliment to green is red. Again, since most people don't wear red eyeshadow, check out different shades of purple, burgundy and pink.





Gray doesn't really have a compliment.. but since most gray eyes have flecks of yellow or brown, you could look at purple, teal or blue to bring that aspect out.
If you go to Wal-Mart or a cosmetic store they have these color enhancer eye wear makeup. I think Lor'eal makes them but I could be wrong. If you have blue eyes they recommend wear a certain color and if you have brown eyes they have colors for them. You should really check it out. Since your eyes are varied you could wear almost any color they would have available to make them stand out.
We need a picture. Because the shape of your eye's can effect it too.





But judging by what you're tell me, I'd go with this site which give's Mac Pigment samples: http://www.shopcraze.com/PageShop.aspx?c鈥?/a>





From that site, I'd try out the:


M.A.C Copper


M.A.C Electric Coral (very bright so I'd mix it with a white)


M.A.C Helium


M.A.C Golden Olive





There are many more but I honestly can't name them all XD





Oh, by the way, each of them are $2.25
Have you got a picture of your eyes?


I don't think i've ever seen a colour like yours lol sorry :(





But purple brings out greens, but that is normally on hazel eyes so i don't know if it counts for yours.





sorry if its not much help ;[





Answer mine :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
brown or gold brings out blue, purple, pink or red brings out green. i'm not sure about the grey though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal