Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour of eyeshadow suits someone with small hazel eyes?

I have quite small hazel (I think they're hazel-they change from green-brown to deep brown to a toffee yellow) eyes, rose tinted very pale skin and dark-almost-black brown hair and a smattering of freckles. What colour of eyeshadow would suit me? Also how can I make my eyes look bigger? I've heard suggested deep purples and greens but then I tend look like I've just been punched.What colour of eyeshadow suits someone with small hazel eyes?
Purple and greens are very nice when you know how to use them I have small hazel eyes too and I wear a lot of purple and when i wear that i wear a silver all over my eyebrow and along the crease a plum purple so that the silver takes out the deep tint in the purple and it doesnt look like a black eye. The green is also my favorite but dont wear green. Wear a light yellow all over the brow bone and thelid and then on the crease wear a turqoise and blend it lightly which will give it that green effect and it will really make your eyes stand out. Never wear eyeshadow only on your lid because that makes you eyes look smaller. wear it on your crease and it will give your eyes depht(i think thats how you spell it) if you want to see what Im talking about let me know I have picturesWhat colour of eyeshadow suits someone with small hazel eyes?
a soft lilac on eyelid then add a pale brown in the crease area and add a soft beige to the eyebrow area, try getting your eyebrows done, it makes eyes look large instantly, dont use eyeliner
a really bright blue, or light browns....mix differant colours and add a bit of glittery eyeshadow to make ur eyes stand out. Gold is nice on hazel eyes too. Don't put too much eyeshadow on because that will make ur eyes look smaller!:)
my eyes are brownish green, and without any makeup, or if i use natural colors they look brown...but if i use purpleish pinks and shade them with black...they look super green.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal