Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best color and brand of eyeshadow for yellowy-green eyes?

My eyes change colors from green to a more yellowish base and then brown and blueish. I have blonde hair and a fair complexion.What is the best color and brand of eyeshadow for yellowy-green eyes?
Purple is a very complimentary color on green or blue eyes. I'd get a few different shades to try out. I have blue eyes, and a good friend of mine is a makeup artist. When she made me and our other friend over with purple, it was awesome! My eyes popped! Our other friend has green eyes, and hers were gorgeous too.What is the best color and brand of eyeshadow for yellowy-green eyes?
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below
i think a smoky purple or brown would be beautiful on you
GOLD!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
If you have yellow-green eyes I know an eyeshadow that would look stunning. You need to try Nepal by the brand Cargo. You can find that at Sephora. I absolutely love that color on any one with green eyes, thats my favorite. Its like a beautful, bronze color. Anything bronze, gold, or purple will really complement your eyes and bring them out, just think about the color wheel. Opposite colors complement. Hope you like it as much as I do, I also have green eyes and love them!
I have the same colered eyes but darker skin





everyday-brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (because they are in the same greenish family, they brighten green eyes)





funky- gold,lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super modern)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal