Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of eyeshadow looks best with brown eyes and red hair?

What will really make my eyes pop. I have a sort of lighter color of brown, and my hair isn't bright red, but it is eye catching. Hahaha. Just want some tips.What kind of eyeshadow looks best with brown eyes and red hair?
I'm assuming that you have fair/ivory skin since most people with red hair do. Here are the suggestions that I have for eye colors!





For a natural look use these colors:


- Spun Silk


- Hazelnut


- Amber Blaze





For a classic look use these colors:


- Silky Caramel


- Hazelnut


- Ivy Garden





For a more dramatic look use these colors:


- Honey Spice


- Hazelnut


- Golden Olive





These are Mary Kay colors, that what I know best. If you want to see what they look like to get similar colors in a different brand you can look here:


www.marykay.com





Also, if you have more of a beige skin tone, instead of ivory these colors will be a little different.What kind of eyeshadow looks best with brown eyes and red hair?
You should experiment with different colors to see for yourself





Also depends with the clothes you are wearing with





But my guess: Light green or hues of lavender would go very nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal