Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow will bring out my hazel eyes to be brown?

I have hazel eyes and I want them to be more brown there is brown and then dark green around and then gold around the pupil and I have big eyes. I want to bring out the brown a lot more they turn green and gold a lot. Can someone help me? I also have dark blonde hair (natural gold highlights) and not really that tan.What color eyeshadow will bring out my hazel eyes to be brown?
The best colours for brown are green and purple but green doesn't look very nice on green eyes so stay away from that! Purple would really bring out the brown as would teals.What color eyeshadow will bring out my hazel eyes to be brown?
A pink-ish gold.


I have hazel eyes too and this makes them look brown.


I'll give you the website to get the scream eyeshadow I use.


Its a little expensive for eyeshadow but it lasts a while and will look great!


http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>


In Rubenesque.


Good luck.
Blue or green eyeshadow. Brown would just make them contrast with it to look less brown... if that made sense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal