Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeshadow goes with a white dress that looks like a wedding dress for a dance?

Please help me!! Im asian, which means I have monolids and tan skin. Im not good with eyeshadow so I would like to know what eyeshadow would go with me. Thank you!What eyeshadow goes with a white dress that looks like a wedding dress for a dance?
No white eye shadow! You'll look like a ghost. I would try a light pink or something neutral.What eyeshadow goes with a white dress that looks like a wedding dress for a dance?
Blue eye shadow and than get glitter stuff to stick on top.. You eyes will DAZZLE.. I did it for my last dance I went to for school and I got sooo many complements. ESPECIALLY if your eyes are already blue they stand out then..
Don't go with white eyeshadow just because it'll match your dress -- eww.. it'll look too matchy and tacky. Since white is a neutral color, use shadow with a little bit of color in it.. preferably something plum or goldish with a slight shimmer to it. I think that would be super cute. But please, no tacky white, or bright blue.. you'll end up looking like a stripper!
White sparkily around , just below your brown just the rim to make your eyes pop and a light brown.
Natural colors, like browns and maybe a little charcoal or black would look really good on you with white. Try mixing different blacks and browns together and typically try to use the darker colors towards the outside of your eyes. Make sure they're glittery as well, a sparkly charcoal would look really cool :)
you should probably stick to glitter since the dress is white and fancy if you go for colors it probably won't work so i would just try glitter or shimmer :)
white+ darker tone= a beautiful YOU!





I'm Asian and I have worn a wedding dress-like dress. You should wear a burgundy... Hope I helped!
lavender with a hint of shimmer in it
Try hush by mac; it's a base but I wear it alone sometimes for a natural/pink look. But since your dress is white any color would look good stop by the mac counter and look at the different eye shadows they have. It all depends upon what kind of look you are going for. Mac is the best only when it comes to eyeshadow, the rest of their stuff is too heavy.
I'd say a silver type sparkle. Not gray - silver. Shimmery would be perfect for your tan skin. Hope that helps :)
White sparkly eye shadow
nothing dark. I would go with a light pink, light blue, yellow or white any color really...also make it sparkley
I've never been one for white eyeshadow unless it is put on by a professional or used solely as a highlight shade.





You should either off set the dress with a dark color, or if your eyes are a dark blue/brown or something like that, by a silver eyeshadow pencil or roller and use that. other wise black or gray. Apply all shades only to the crease with a sponge tip applicator and then into the crease with a fine haired eyeshadow brush. Use massacre AND eyeliner or it will look weird.





hope this helps you.


-Alice.
white. you should put it all on the top part of your eye like this(only ALL in WHITE):





http://media.photobucket.com/image/eyesh鈥?/a>
White, Silver, Gold, pretty much anything
A gold or gray tone with shimmer will look great. My friend who was in the same situation as you did this and she looked amazing.
Glitter eyeshadow. (A little bit of white.) I prefer you go to M.A.C for your eye shadow.
a pretty light lavender if you have dark eyes :)
gold lots of gold and earth tones


it will make u look like a godess HAH HEH
I'd say just go for a LIGHT smoky eye. Unless you wanted to look more like an angel, a light white with some glitter. Add some mascara as well. :)
light shimmery silver or white or light blue or lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal