Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I use for a Rockabilly look?

I know about the black eyeliner and false eyelashes and of course the red lipstick. What I really need to know is what color eyeshadow I should wear. I'm doing a pin-up photo shoot and I want to look authentic. Anyone got any ideas? If it helps, my eyes are blue. Thanks!What color eyeshadow should I use for a Rockabilly look?
I usually go with neutral colors like browns. Sometimes I will do a pink instead.





I just remembered. Go to youtube and look for Askmemakeup. She shows you how to do a pin up look.What color eyeshadow should I use for a Rockabilly look?
For Rockabilly I would stay away from pinks and browns. Its mostly about rock and roll glamour. The best girls I've seen either had no eyeshadow or wore shimmery white/Glitter.


Smokey eyes also work great for rockabilly. Start with a dark hue as the base, something like:





http://cuberry.com/product.php?id_product=17





then draw a white line down the center with a brush, use a very shimmery white like this :


http://cuberry.com/product.php?id_product=18





and then with a larger brush smudge back and forth and you will be perfect.





If you don't want to do smokey eyes or shimmery white I would reccomend just leaving it a nude natural tone. Pinks/Browns arent so much rockabilly they're more wanna-be-rockabilly
Really? Share your photos with us.





EDIT: hahaha...
E-mail us here at akemi_makeupexpert@yahoo.com..


were open 24 hours and we are able to help answer ALL ! makeup questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal