Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get my eyeshadow to say put throughout the day?

I use oil free foundation as a primer on my eyelids, and I use high quality eye shadow like Dior. It starts out looking great in the morning, but by lunchtime it runs into the crease, and in the evening there's hardly any shadow left? I'm great at makeup, but this is one thing I just can't seem to master. Any tips or tricks?How do I get my eyeshadow to say put throughout the day?
Urban Decay Primer Potion is the answer. I've tried everything, and nothing compares to it. I wore it under my eyeshadow one day when I went to a funeral, and after crying for hours every single bit of my makeup was gone except for my eyeshadow, which was still perfect and looked freshly applied. You can buy it at Ulta or Sephora, and it costs $16.00. It's worth every penny. Here is a link.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>How do I get my eyeshadow to say put throughout the day?
God i don't know why that Punk Love mac girl is having such an attitude!! All you need is an eye shadow base. Loreal has one for around $7 if your concerned about price but if not Urban decay eye shadow primer is the best ever($16). It makes eye shadow last all day even when it gets wet. They have it at sephora and ulta or online. Good luck
I put foundation on my eyelids, then i use a base shadow, which is a liquid eyeshadow, which you cover entirely with the eyeshadow you are planning to use. It stays in place, and the colour also comes out more intense.





good luck, xo.
Try Urban Decay's Primer Potion and its only $16. It works so good and heres the link at Sephora: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
always put on a base of foundation to ur eyelids before applying the shadow. makes it stick and remain vibrant for the whole day!
Wwhy DONT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT AN EYESHADOW BASE IS!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!





URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION


MAC PAINT POTS


TOO FACED SHADOW INSURENCED


!!!!!!!!!! DONT WEAR MAKEUP IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING
Just buy a primer. It's specifically designed for eyeshadows to stick.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion!!!


find it at Sephora!
clean your eyelids. then, put baby powder. then foundation.
Use an eyeshadow base? It keeps the eyeshadow sticking to your eyelid.
eyeshadow primer
just a lil bit of foundation does the trick
sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal