Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow can I put on with a pretty white sundress?

And I have an olive color skin tone with dark brown eyes with long black hair. The dress is pretty, but its also plain, so I want my make up to really pop. And also what color lipgloss or lipstick?What color eyeshadow can I put on with a pretty white sundress?
WHITE? Anything honey! If your playing up your eyes you can pretty much pick any color. I love wearing white because i can really really play up my eyes and they stand out. Im a make-up fanatic! Try this to play up the eyes...whatever eyeshadow you use make sure you wet your brush just a tad b4 you dip it into your eyeshadow. use a smaller slightly damp brush to dip in the eyeshadow and line the bottom rim of your eye! try it out!What color eyeshadow can I put on with a pretty white sundress?
If I were you I would go with a blue... If your eyes were not brown with black hair I would say pink... but if you like pink better that's ok... not a dark blue thought... go with a nutural lipgloss or something with a tint of pink... if you wanna make it really pop you could try someting like lime green or some type of vibrant color... check out the web site i have up... the blue green and purple would go really well together... and would definately pop... You have brown eyes and dark hair... darker colors would do nothing for bringing out your eyes...
Gold (or bronze) eyeshadow would be perfect!!! It would match your skin type and eyes perfectly and also it really pops. Add a little bit of it under your bottom lash line to make it look neat. Use a lightly tinted peach or cream lip gloss.
brown eyes: bronze-y colors


blue eyes: light shimmery colors


green eyes: golds and browns


hazel eyes: take your pick!





use a light pink moisturizing lipgloss...just to add some pretty shine :)
White really would pop out on your skin tone. Go for a bronze color shadow and maximize volume on your lashes. You can line just the upper lash line to make your eyes even pop out more...
bronze for brown eyes , light shimmery for blue eyes gold and brown for green eyes........................


i wish you would like my decision....
Light pink or a dark tan color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal