Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeshadow looks best for someone with medium brown/black hair and green eyes?

I've always been curious what people think that the best color for brunettes with green eyes would be. I've experimented with various colors, but so far was favorite is two shades of blues fading into each other but my mom she hates make-up and thinks it's too much. Anyways, what does everyone on here would look the best?What eyeshadow looks best for someone with medium brown/black hair and green eyes?
Natural tones with a darker edge such as copper and gold look very good on brunettes with green eyes. I also suggest using tints of burgundy or any purple hue and blend the more vibrant colour with a lighter colour of that same tint.





The most fashionable eye makeup technique for this season however, is an elegant black eyeliner that wings out far in the direction of your temples. A deep lip colour is suggested for this look.





But try using copper tones or purple. Using green eyeshadow on green eyes is also a great way to avoid using blue since blue can be a bit tacky and harsh. Green is a softer version of blue and is fine with green eyes.What eyeshadow looks best for someone with medium brown/black hair and green eyes?
Well, for me, as I am a brunette with green eyes, I usually use a light shade of green and white, or a deeper shade of purple and/or navy blue. Amazon greens are really nice for people with green eyes, like olive colours and muddy browns,as well as chocolate browns.





My usual: I put a light colour on the browbown (usually white); a medium-light colour (a nice vibrant colour, mostly green) on my entire eyelid; an olive colour on the inside of my eye, and then blend a dark forest green colour from the outside of my lid to the middle. After that, I just line with brown pencil and vuala! xD
lavender eyeshadow brings out the green! I've used Cover Girl lavenders for years with my green eyes, with many compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal