Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeshadow colors and shades suit my fair skin?

I am a pacific islander and i have a light complexion. I love the bronzed and turquoise look that I am seeing these days and I'm wondering if that would also work for my skin tone. Please help!What eyeshadow colors and shades suit my fair skin?
Make up has no rules or skin color bounderies. for some reason people now think that certain colors should only be worn by certain skin types...that is bs. As long as you know how to apply your make up you can wear any colors that you want.What eyeshadow colors and shades suit my fair skin?
The perfect thing for you is called ';Coastal Colors'; by Mary Kay. It is a limited edition set. It is so pretty. It would look very pretty on you I bet. You can get it from:


http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand
yes it would work, a lot of colors work well with your skin tone, i love the turquoise with a tint of sea green.
for special occasions that would be pretty, but for everyday wear i would go for something more subtle like pinks
definitely! You would rock those colors
Go for light colors. Anything too bright might wash out your skin.
brown and bronze
yeah that would look really pretty on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal