Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good eyeshadow that is glittery but not too expensive?

I like eyeshadow that sparkles and that is kind of glittery. I haven't been able to find that many good ones and am wondering if anyone knows of any that are pretty good. I like purples, greens, pinks. Also, I used to have glittery eyeliner but I don't remember what kind it was but it was really cute also. Any suggestions? Thanks!What is a good eyeshadow that is glittery but not too expensive?
Bourjois eyeshadows :D


Bourjois has this new liquid eye shadow, it's really glittery and lasts for a long time. Rimmel may have some, aswell as Barry M. What is a good eyeshadow that is glittery but not too expensive?
Maybelline dream mousse shadow, is great!!! i just love it, im just like you. It's a cream and easy to put on. and it looks really pretty on. it comes in many colors too, for like 5 buckss =)
pourjois shadows are wonderful glittery and cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal