Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I keep my eyeshadow from wearing off so quickly?

Should i use a powder like eyeshadow or creamy eyeshadow? I just don't know.How do I keep my eyeshadow from wearing off so quickly?
Use an eyeshadow base (mary kay sells one, also try Sephora). Or use a creamy eyeshadow underneath powder eyeshadow.


A bit of foundation also works. Helps it stick.How do I keep my eyeshadow from wearing off so quickly?
wash your face before you put on lotion/makeup with warm water to open your pores





then apply lotion, and an extra layer to your eye lids





then... apply foundation, once again, an extra *thin* layer to your eyelids





then apply the creamy eyeshadow base *they sell them for about $5 at convienient stores*





then apply whatever creamy eye shadow you want and it WILL stay all day...
Eyeshadow primer does work very well to make shadow last longer, but one shadow I have found that I do not need to wear a primer with and it still lasts all day is Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow. It comes with four colors, has nice shades, and has two different kinds of applicators (one has a very narrow tip which I use with the darkest shadow to put on as a liner when I don't use my black liner - it's a nice daytime look). I absolutely love the wine-colored palette. Hope this helps.
I apply foundation before I put on eye shadow and that usually does the trick!
petroleum jelly works well acting as a base for your eyeshadow. i needed to attend a wedding before and had my makeup done, the artist applied petroleum jelly to my eyelids before the eyeshadow, it stayed on all day. the wedding was a whole day thing and i still got my eyeshadow at night.
Take a small amount (half a pea size) of a non oily lotion as a primer. Blend it on your lids until it's absorbed. Then apply a powder eyeshadow over it and it will last until you wash it off.
Lightly apply base to your eyelids before applying eyeshadow. It gives the shadow something to stick to and it will last longer and prevent creasing. I've found that powder shadows last longer than creamy, but I think it depends on what brand you go with.
buy shelaq from benefit. or just apply more throughout the day.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Try using an eye primer. Not only will it enhance the color you are using but you dont have to put as much color for it to show up. This should help the color stay on longer.
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal