Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would you consider to be essential for eyeshadow brushes?

For reference, maybe use the ones from MAC, or just say the kind of brush (ie contour brush, angle brush)


I desperately need to replace my brushes.What would you consider to be essential for eyeshadow brushes?
These are some of my favorites from MAC:


213


217


219


224


239


249


252


But definitely feel free to try out other brands, MAC isn't the only company with good products! I really like Sonia Kashuk (from Target) and Japonesque (I found mine in a some department store, but I think they're sold at Ulta as well). Good luck!What would you consider to be essential for eyeshadow brushes?
MAC :)


239 - great eyeshadow brush, all over lid


217 - great for crease; eyeshadow.


224 - great for bledning harsh lines from your eyeshadow


a stippling brush is great for applying foundation AND blush ;)
I swear my bobbi brown's eyeshadow brishes. not cheap, but if you clean them regularly and use them correctly they'll last forever
Definately MAC,I only use MAC products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal