Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow should I buy thatll last all night?

I want to do a smokey eye for my prom and was thinking about buying Jane Eye Zing eye shadow duo with Clubbing and White lies.


I would have but I heard from some people, others think it does, that it has no staying power and it smudges. I want a really good black, grey and white shadows that will stay all night and with a lot of pigment.





Help please?What eyeshadow should I buy thatll last all night?
A primer works wonders when having on eyeshadow for extended periods of time. Urban Decay's Primer Potion is the best I think.





Also try MAC pigments (they're a little pricey though x_x).





or a cream based eyeshadow.





Hope this helps!What eyeshadow should I buy thatll last all night?
in my experience you have to spend money to have good makeup, for awesome smokey eyes i use estee lauder products. they have a huge variety in colour and in my experience have great staying power.
If you want good pigment then i would try something like Mac, benefit or Urban decay. I've heard that they have good staying power also.


But im in the UK and im guessing you're USA? so i dunno if you will have those brands.
heres your answer-
M.A.C cream eyeshadow
URBAN DECAY IS AMAZING!! :)


X
laura geller eye primer works well , just put that on before the eyeshadow and it should stay on all night :)
MAC !!! %26lt;3


They have the best eyeshadows ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal