Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eyeshadow colour for brown eyes?

Hey, I like using lilac but would like to use other colours as well.





I have dark brown hair with a few highlights, my skins fair and have brown eyes. What other eyeshadow colours could I use? What makes are the best?What is the best eyeshadow colour for brown eyes?
I have the same features as you, including the hair!


Try forest green, dark plum, and silver. They go really well with brown or dark brown eyes.What is the best eyeshadow colour for brown eyes?
Blue: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches


Green and Hazel: Golden browns, warm taupes, deep purples, soft peaches and soft violets.


Grey: Charcoal, cool brown and purple.


Brown: Knock yourself out...you lucky girl get to wear any color you want!





I would love to hav brown eyes lucky!!!!!!!!








Hope I helped





Love Linda
smoky eyes go perfect for brown eyes


green is very flattering and gives you a cute mermaid effect(not in a bad way)


Lavender is also cute as long as you use a dark color in the crease of your eyes


Good Luck! :]
Try peach or gold. I am completely loving peach eyeshadow right now. It makes my eyelids look perfect and with some black mascara it totally pops! Hard Candy Buttered Popcorn is my favorite - peach with a little shimmer, but there are many out there.
olive green or golden brown
use purple eyeshadow it goes best with brown eyes.
i like dark blue and purple. sometimes silver.
I like dark purple shadows. They really bring a good contrast.
try green! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal