Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the easiest way to make homemade eyeshadow?

I know you can just buy some eyeshadow but i want to start making eyeshadow and selling them but the book i have is a little to complicated so help me please!What is the easiest way to make homemade eyeshadow?
tkbtrading.com i think that's what i'm going to use...all of their ingredients are fda approvedWhat is the easiest way to make homemade eyeshadow?
I'm actually not sure that is legal, you have to have products tested and approved before you can sell them for people to put near their eyes. If someone goes blind you'll get sued and/or arrested.


I would look into the legalities of this before doing it, I am not sure what the law is but I am pretty sure you have to at least adhere to the same laws that the cosmetics companies do.
Here you go. I didn't read the whole entire thing on both but they seemed helpful.(:





http://www.makeupnotebook.com/howtomakee鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_4480596_make-eye鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal