Thursday, December 10, 2009

How should I determine what color makeup and eyeshadow to wear?

My skin tone is dark with red undertones. I like bronze colors and I've been told they look good on me. I have to take some pictures and I also want to start wearing makeup more often. I am having trouble choosing a color scheme for my skin color. Also what is the best lighting to use when applying makeup.How should I determine what color makeup and eyeshadow to wear?
I wear Bare Essentials and I can honestly say this is the best makeup line any woman could wear..She has kits and tips on all skin tones and colors also for all skin tones .. .Bronzers are good on all skin tones .. If you want to minimize the redness , use a foundation that has a yellow tint to it or a redness minimizing product .. Since you are of color , you have to be careful not to pale yourself out... I think you would like the line..Lighting should be as close to outside lighting as possible.A good makeup mirror can help you to determine the right lighting.as for eyeshadows, for darker complexions , use a middle tone neutray shade like a beigy sand color but not too light or you get that washed look again.Dark complected skin is very versatile with darker colors ..Use them to complement a lighter shade .. If you have a reddish undertone then cool colors will probably look best( pinks, purples blues).If you are trying to minimize the reddish tone , use warm colors. (brown,all copper or bronzie colors,some reds, ) If you need more help , just let me know .. I would be glad to help youHow should I determine what color makeup and eyeshadow to wear?
Wear whatever makes you feel most confident. Look at the character Mimi in the Drew Carey Show.
i like dark eyeshadow, i like 2 recomend devil red lipstick.
first pick out colors that you like. And just play around with them that way you like and and yourlearning in the process. that new eyeshadow that beyonce advertises for seems like it would go good on dark skin. Iman is a brand of make up available in walgreen and they have colors that should show up on dark skin. I can't tell you what colors you should wear because it depends on the look you are trying to acheive.


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/


this is the site with beyonce
I would try using varying shades of golds and deep brown for the crease of your eye... as for lighting, just avoid anywhere that isn't well-lit.





When it's a sunny day, I sit next to the window with a mirror to apply makeup.. natural light works well.
I think you should apply make-up at all. You should look beautiful naturally as who you are. Anyways, it saves you time and money, and people will respect you for that...
go with what color ur eyes are and what skintone u have. also what ur waring makes a diff. i go with a blue to eyeline my eyes but not a dark blue but just go with someting suttle unless ur going clubbing then u can go darker but that is what i do. hope i helped.





ps


dont go blue unless ur eyes are


golds look good with green eyes
get something that look natrul.if u dont mybe there going to tell its make up and i like things that is natruel.it make u look real not fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal