Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeshadow?

I just dyed my hair brown and I'm curious as to what shade of eyeshadow would look good with both my hair and green eyes. I was able to just ask some family members when I was blonde but I'm not related to any brunettes and my brunette friends don't wear eyeshadow.Eyeshadow?
your hair is already a neutral colour. lavenders, purples and plums, blues would look really nice with your skin tone just don't go too dark.Eyeshadow?
Purples and browns would make your eyes pop for sure. start with a sheer vanilla shade in the inner corners of your eyes, and then add a light shade of your color (be it brown or purple) and then add a slightly darker color into your eye crease and blend. Perfection =o) Hope that helps
I think you should gear more towards plums, golds, pinks, and light blues. My friend is like you and those colors look perfect on her.
purples, light frosty blues, any colours that have a 'frost' to them. so lighter colours.





stay away from golds/browns unless youre tanned because they will make you look ill!
Green eyes look best with pale, lavender purples and plums.
i think browns and golds will look best but not the darker one's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal