Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I wear if I have medium brown eyes, fair skin, and dirtyblonde hair?

I heard light purple and light pink both look good. But I want to know from someone who is SURE. Thanks! If you have any questions to help answer mine, just ask and I'll answer in ';add details';.What color eyeshadow should I wear if I have medium brown eyes, fair skin, and dirtyblonde hair?
You'll look best in minty green, light to medium purple (plum), pale blue,light gray or light blue-gray shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.What color eyeshadow should I wear if I have medium brown eyes, fair skin, and dirtyblonde hair?
It's funny because we actually sound identical- i have medium/light brown eyes, fair skin, and dirty blonde hair!!! Weird!! Anyway, because I have pretty much the exact same look as you, I definitely know what eye shadows look the best.


Because we have brown eyes, we can really wear any eye shadow colour. BUT, to really make them pop, light purples DO look fantastic. Here's a great way to apply it:


-Apply a light purple eye shadow to your eye lid. I suggest using MAC's eye shadow colour in Stars N' Rockets. Then, apply a dark purple to the crease and outer corner of the eyes. You can also apply some of the dark purple underneath your lower lashes with an eye shadow brush to soften the look and make it a little smokey. I recommend MAC's ';Satellite Dreams'; for the dark purple. If you want an eye liner, wet an angled eye brush or an eye liner brush and apply the dark purple, navy blue, or black.


Good luck, twin!
Purple and pink do look good and show off brown eyes, but violets and blues are the ones that look the best.
Don't go for a pink or any ordinary purple. Go for a deep, rich, plum. Try Dior in Stylish Move 970. (It's pretty expensive so you may want to try it on and see if it looks good on you before you buy it)
Try and light semi-shimmer green or purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal