Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow color would complement my eyes?

I have tan skin, and my eye color is between hazel and brown. I have straight brown hair. I don't want something too dramatic, I want something I can wear during the day like at school.What eyeshadow color would complement my eyes?
Hazel eyes can vary in color dominance, and what you wear can affect what color stands out. For most people, green is the dominant color.


the best eyeshadow during day


purples, browns, deep greens , and Silver helps all the colors in hazel eyes stand out and gives your eyes an extra sparkle.What eyeshadow color would complement my eyes?
if you wear eye liner and mascara:


dark brown. not to close to black, not to light either. a soft brown that has sort of a misty look to it. dont do sparkly, yuck.





if you dont wear eye liner and mascara:


lighter brown to dark tan. some people look amazing with creme eye shadow, but dont put on to much because on your skin it would really pop and wouldent be too natural it would be like, flashy.
purple,it brings out the hazel green in your eyes
Beiges/Browns/Neutrals would look good on you
like bronze or gold. especially gold. iy will really give your eyes a shine =]
i suggest a goldish green. it looks really nice on my friend. she has similar coloring to yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal