Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color eyeshadow should I use with Hazel eyes?

I have tried many different kinds of eyeshadows, and alot of the time the colors just make me look like I have way too much make up on and I'm trying to look cool. What colors can I use to avoid that? I hae hazel eyes, if that helps.What color eyeshadow should I use with Hazel eyes?
hazelWhat color eyeshadow should I use with Hazel eyes?
Try a purple plum liquid eyeliner on the top lid. I have hazel eyes and if I wear ANY kind of eyeshadow it looks overdone and ridiculous. And liquid eye liner won't get all over the place and crease. I use Wet 'n' wild in the purple shade, it's actually really nice though, not crappy like it might seem. And it's cheap! haha. Good luck!
go fotr the smokey eye look
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal