Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eyeshadow?

I'm going to high school and I want to change my image. I always have my hair up because it's very thick and frizzy. Well I figured out how I'm going to change that. Well I'm going to use eyeshadow for the first time. Is there anything I need to know. What to do and what not to do. Is there a certain color for a certain outfit. Can I wear a color the same as my shirt?Eyeshadow?
Hazel, if you are trying eye shadow for the first time do not try and match it with your clothes. The fresh look is really in right now which and a lighter color would be best. I would also start off with a lighter color until you get used to applying the eye shadow so you do not stick out like a sore thumb. Another suggestion is going to a makeup counter and let them know the look you are going for. Usually the color that makes your eyes stand out will be the color you will want to use most of the time. For instance, my eyes are hazel and greens and browns look good with my eye color. The day look would be a fresh lighter color and the night look would be slightly darker. Good Luck and have fun.Eyeshadow?
you can match your outfit or do your makeup according to your mood. Report Abuse

Just get whatever you think looks good. The one thing i recommend is to get an eyeshadow primer, because it really does help the makeup stay on so much better. CVS has some called lumene that I use. Also, a certain kind might work better for you than other kinds. For example, powder works the best and stays on the best for me. I can get liquid to stay on without creasing so bad but it takes a lot of time. I have to close my eyelid and wait for it to dry before opening, and it still creases a little at the top. And cream shadow does not stay on well at all for me. You just have to experiment with different shades and types before you find one that's perfect for you.


As for outfits, some people will tell you not to wear a color the same as your shirt. Personally, I don't see what's wrong with that. or at least wear a shade that complements the colors and doesn't clash. (for example, if you're wearing a pink shirt, use some kind of pink shade or another color that blends with pink. Don't wear some shade of green or off-the-wall shade that clashes with what you're wearing.) What I do is this: a lot of my shirts are black but have colored designs/words on them, so I pick a shadow that matches or complements the designs.
Well, For your hair problem. Many people have the same problem so there were products made to decrease this. I'm not quite sure of what kind but there are many, so check it all out.





Eyeshadow? You can wear whatever color you personally like. The key is not too much though. I stick to gold every single day :D





good luck hun.
Well...Um if u want 2 try 2 match ur out fits with ur make up u can if u want. But if u want to look natural thats fine i suggest u looking natural it is way better u could try lite colors like Baige Lite brown or lite pink or even a green u could go for looking natural or matching ur out fits ur choice





Hope i Helped
well first if u think your hairs frizzy find some good products and with eyeshadow look and see for yourself waht looks good i mean experiment everything looks different on different people so before school see what looks best on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal