Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow colours would suit my colouring?

I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair and quite pale skin with freckles.





I have something coming up soon and need some advice on what colours would bring out my eyes etc :)





Thanks!What eyeshadow colours would suit my colouring?
I'd recommend light to medium purples or greens. They do wonders for picking up the green undertones in hazel eyes.





If you have pale skin, I'd stick with either a bright liner or a pastel shade of purple or green brushed only up to the crease, so as not to make it look too harsh. Or a combination of the two, depending on how formal this event is.





A pretty look would be to sweep on a light layer of green along the lashline, and then top with a bright purple liquid liner. (I'm a big fan of combining bright colors) Plus this way, you can get more impact without striking with your light complexion.What eyeshadow colours would suit my colouring?
Neutral colors like beige, champagne, and light browns would look nice. Like you could do a lighter color on the eyelid and a darker color on the crease/outer corner. :) Also, purple would look nice if it is fancy, maybe some purple eyeliner smudged.
Coonobabe eyeNV





http://www.coonobabe.com/eye_nv.html


kalahari


reverse cowgirl


lady luck
i think browns , greens, and purples will look amazing on you! =]








please help?with pics?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think light greens and purples would be best!
light colors. Gold will probably look the best=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal