Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some tips of giving your eyeshadow a long healthy life?

LOL! I've read that eyeshadow can last from 1yr-10yrs so how can I do this? I know to keep it cool, out of sunlight/moisture, what other tips are there? I am ordering the 120 color palette and I want it to last. Thanks!!What are some tips of giving your eyeshadow a long healthy life?
powders can last longer than creams naturally because bacteria cannot thrive as well in there.... personally, i wouldn't use a shadow more than 2 yrs old, regardless of how i kept it





tips:


- don't rough you pallette or carry it with u!


------ shadow's break too easy





however, if you ever get any eye infection, you'll have to throw it all outWhat are some tips of giving your eyeshadow a long healthy life?
Just take care not to break any, and if you get a sty or an infection in your eye, it does have to be thrown out. To 'clean' my eyeshadows, I go through every 6 months with a fresh, disposable cotton pad for each cake shadow, and wipe away the top layer.
always use a clean brush so you might want to invest in a couple good eyeshadow brushes I personally MAC and Stila brushes they cost a bit but they last a very long time.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal