Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best value for money eyeshadow?

I want preferably an eyeshadow/eyeshadow palette that has a nice bright colour like a strong gold or baby blue.





I am considering ordering an eyeshadow palette from the Avon catologue but I know that the colours in the catologue can sometimes be misleading plus expensive, so are there any decent makes of eyeshadow out there that don't cost 拢3 or more each.





Please could you recommend any eyeshadows you have been pleased with.What is the best value for money eyeshadow?
I own a few Avon eyeshadow palettes. They have some great colors to choose from and they generally look the same as in the magazine. The only thing I don't like about them is they don't last as long as I would like. I can use a good eyeshadow base under them and the color will make it until I get home from work (about 8 hours). My favorite that I've used so far is Clinique... It generally lasts all day and they have some great blue colors as well.What is the best value for money eyeshadow?
well i think you should go to boots their 17 range is fab or natural collection were everything is 拢1.99, Good luck x
i find the eyeshowdow moose you can get, its very good!
If you are in the UK try TJ Hughes if there are any stores near you. They often have high end cosmetics at reduced prices! I got a fantastic Revlon quad eyeshadrow with beautiful green colours for 拢1.00! Well worth going for the more expensive brands with eyeshadows as they go on better and tend to last longer- just try to get them at a reduced rate!
well try wal mart they have nice eyeshadows i dont wear those kind i wear mac,estee lauder,or lancome n they work great
boots 17 and 7 range are great value and not bad quality.
The Body Shop has excellent eyeshadows that last. Avon, while they have excellent pallets of color selections, doesn't last as long on your eyelids. You might have to spend a bit more money for the Body Shop eye shadows, but it is worth it in the end cuz they last twice as long!!!!!
I'm not familiar with what is available in the UK so I can't recommend any brands to you...however, I think rather than collections of colors, you should go with SINGLE shades of shadow that you will actually use. They cost more at the time, but you also get more, and you don't pay for colors you won't need. Also, buy the little pots of color, and use your own brush. The brushes that come with the shadow are horrible anyway. Make the investment in a set of higher quality makeup brushes, then when you are buying the actual makeup, you don't have to pay extra for their crappy brush. Another thing is that the better brushes can take more thorough cleaning so they are safer to use on your eyes.





These compacts with 2-3-4 are color coordinated but if you don't use all of them it is wasteful. Most of the brands here in the United States have the same shades available individually, you can pick up one or two that fit your needs and leave it at that.





I would personally rather buy my makeup at a store where I can see what the real color is. Even better is if there is a sanitary way to try the product on your own skin, such as single use samples.





Whatever you decide, I think you are wise to shop for lower cost cosmetics. It all has to be thrown out frequently to keep a fresh supply...that is a safety concern, regardless of brand or price.





For the record I really don't like ';kits'; or ';sets'; of anything at all. You usually end up buying more than you wanted, just to get that one thing that you did want.
Try the Body Shop Shimmer Cubes. I have had a set for years and they look new even if I use them every day. they are 拢14 each but thats a Bargain.
use felt tips, u get like 12 colours for 49p
Boots - Number 7
Just use dimmer switches or candle lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal