Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eyeshadow looks best for green eyes?

I would like to try some new shades what would you recommend for green eyes?What eyeshadow looks best for green eyes?
Golds, purples, greys, browns and of course..greens !What eyeshadow looks best for green eyes?
i would reccomend a nice olive or dark brown but put a hint of green in there like a forest green to compare with the dark brown (:
Plum, gold, brown, and earthy colors are all great for green eyes.
I have green eyes too, and I like MAC make-up. I use black on my lash line, then I take the color PATINA or Woodwinked and blend it too my crease, then take the color RICEPAPER for highlighting under your brow. These colors have a nice golden undertone. You could also try greens, oranges, yellows, traditionally purple works but I think it's outdated. Good luck
different shades of brown and purple/plum shades
a contrasting colour-like brown. it will make them appear more green
Hey there! I have green eyes too.





Purples/pinks, browns, golds can definitely bring out green eyes.





Hoped I helped! And have fun with the new colors.
greens and browns maybe some dark greys...
Try different browns, especially chocolate tones. Browns and dark greens with copper or gold highlights are also a great choice.


Apricots and taupe's are good choices for highlighters.


Dark purples, plums and metallic s work too. Coppers and golds will make a really glamorous evening look for makeup tips for green eyes. I personally really like the way deep purples look with dark green eyes.
a shimmery gold color
Nice earthy,natural shades-my sister has those kind of eyes and it looks great!
I have green eyes too. In the summer I tend to use gold/light brown/tan colours with dark brown eyeliner which really makes your eyes stand out.





Navy works well. I use a midnight blue eyeliner which really brings out my eyes, and a soft cream eyeshadow.
Actually, i think you should go by your skin tone instead(:





Here's a guide:http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product_li鈥?/a>





Just click on your skin tone and they have a video guide to go from. All of the products are awesome(:
I have green eyes and i wear navy for a base with a silver shimmer. it really makes the green pop!
Try a purply colour :D
i think gold or go for a smokey eye with either browns or greys. purples would great too
i use a light shimmery gold


but even very light green or blue shadow looks good with green eyes


or a dark smokey purple
Gold, dark gold and eye liner to bring out the green.
  • skin itching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal